Friday, May 5, 2017

Happy Friday! May 5, 2016

Happy Fashion: I've been super into openback/off the shoulder sweaters recently!



















Happy Travel: I just got home for the summer so I haven't really been in a Wanderlust mood but I do want to explore some hikes nearby (be one with nature and all that) when the weather warms up a bit!

Happy Food: I've actually been super into vegan recipes lately just because they tend to be healthier than "traditional" cooking and baking. I promise I'm not being basic about being vegan, I'm honestly intrigued with how recipes are altered (and of course I love the sustainability element of being vegan)
I'm a big fan of Liv's Healthy Life on YouTube!

Happy Music: So much good music...but I have SERIOUSLY been playing Niall Horan's latest song on replay!

Happy Videos: I first saw this trailer when it came out and I was obsessed with it (and still am) so I can't wait to watch the movie ASAP!

Happy Randoms: I've been OBSESSED with bullet journals recently, and really want to start one for myself, but I have horrible handwriting and can't draw...so anyway I've been doing a lot of bullet journal research!



















Happy weekend!
XOXO
CC

No comments :

Post a Comment