Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Year, New Vision


Happy New Year Everyone!
I can't believe another year has come and gone, it feels like 2016 was simultaneously a blur and the longest time ever. A LOT happened in 2016. As the years come and go technology advances, news of all sorts become available to everyone and it feels as though more bad than good is happening in the world. The new year is a great time to turn over a new leaf, sure, it's what we say every end-of-December-beginning-of-January time of the year. But don't think about becoming a new you, necessarily. Think about what your new vision or point of view will be for this coming year, 2017.

Like I mentioned in my last post, I have been going Pinterest CRAZY the past week. I've been creating vision/inspiration boards while listening to Shawn Mendes' Live at MSG (really puts me in an inspired mood! LOL). Anyway, I thought I would just pick a few pictures from each board to share with you all, so you can feel a little inspired for this new year!

This board was inspired by my love for the beach and summertime (obviously). It's basically my inner "basic bitch" coming out LOL. I'm dreaming of  a summer in a beach house with my besties. Days filled with sunshine, surfing and walks on the beach. Nights spent cuddling by bonfires in warm blankets and roasting smores

This board was kind of spontaneous for me. I wanted to imagine all sorts of scenarios for summer, not just the classic beach bum days.  I really do love nature (even if it sometimes doesn't seem like it because I'm kind of high maintenance), last summer I went on a road trip to a BUNCH of national parks in the Utah - Nevada area and seeing all of nature's beauty was so fun. So anyway, this board is basically about hiking, adventure and the outdoors. 

Happy New Year!
XOXO

P.S. What I love about putting together your own vision board is that you can do it to your own taste! Yes, there are billion of beautiful pictures out there on the internet, but you get to pick the ones you want, the ones with the perfect shade of blue, the ones where the beach is totally empty so you can imagine yourself there, etc.

No comments :

Post a Comment