Monday, August 15, 2016

Hang-Up

Love the look of fluttery full lashes, they really open up the eyes



Please ignore my brows, I'm growing them out to go to the Benefit Brow Bar before I got back to school! Hahaha

The shape of these sunglasses meld the 50's and 60's 
So basically this post was totally inspired by this lip color by MAC, it's the cremesheen lipstick in Hang-Up it's a Mauve-plum color that is so gorgeous! I was feeling a dark lips, winged liner and big lashes (so the liner doesn't drown out the lashes) kind of a twist on the pin-up 50's look. I use Em Cosmetics black liquid liner (which is probably the best I have ever used because the color pay off is so good and it lines so smoothly), then I added Ardell fake lashes (I gave them a good trim because I have short-ish eyelashes and I wanted it to blend with my natural lashes) and I trimmed them so they were shorter in the inner corner of my eye and fanned out. For cheeks I added a cherry tint on the cheeks give a nice flush and finished off with the lipstick.
I paired the look with a casual black jumpsuit





XOXO

No comments :

Post a Comment