Thursday, July 28, 2016

My Summertime Makeup Routine

 

Hey Lovelies,
This summer I've just really been feeling a bronze-y, natural face routine (I mean, isn't that look pretty much always in?). I've been going out more this summer than I usually do so I kind of had this look down to a routine and I thought I would share it with you! :)
Details: Lips - Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Fruitti, Choker - DIYed, Sunglasses - Monki
I start off with sunscreen, lately I've been liking this one and this one
I've been loving these two foundations
I mix them together on the back of my hand 


Using the real techniques expert face brush (my fave for foundation!)
I top off my foundation with the bareMinerals original powder all over the face and if I'm feeling fancy, the Mineral Veil under my eyes
Then I fill in my brows in Anastasia Brow Wiz
Now I apply the Josie Maan Argan Enlightenment Illuminizer on the cheekbones, down the bridge of the nose, cupid's bow, and brow bone
For blush I'm using bareMineral's "golden gate" which is perfect for summer because it has gold undertones

Lastly, I finish it off with some bronzer/contour. I use the em Cosmetics Chiaroscuro under the cheekbones, and Benefit's Hoola bronzer on the temples, under the cheekbones, and on the jaw.
That highlight though! Hahaha

This has been my summer skin/face routine, when I'm really dolling up I pop on some mascara, eyeliner and lipstick :) Let me know if you want more of these posts!

XOXO
CC

No comments :

Post a Comment