Friday, June 17, 2016

Happy Friday! June 17th, 2016

Happy Fashion: I've been obsessed with off-the-shoulder dresses!



Happy Travel: Now that it's summer all I want to do is go to the beach (no surprise...hence the name of my blog!)

Happy Food: Umm doesn't this Smoky BBQ Carrot Dog with Creamy Chickpea salad look freaking delicious??

Happy Music: Love this song!

Happy Videos: Really like this The Voice audition that introduced me to Adam Levine's song "Lost Stars"

Happy Randoms: My sister and I ordered Hello Fresh for the first time. In case you don't know what Hello Fresh is, it's a food delivery company (like Blue Apron) that delivers ingredients for recipes they include. It's a cool way to cook a homecooked meal if you are too busy to shop or find recipes. I've found Hello Fresh to be fun and easy, but I don't know if I would exchange it for going out to a grocery store and having your own pick of which vegetables to buy, etc. I'm also going to be trying out Blue Apron later this summer so maybe I will do a comparison post of the two of them!

Thanks for sticking around despite my horrible lack of posting!
XOXO
CC



No comments :

Post a Comment