Saturday, March 12, 2016

Beauty Review: Colourpop Lip Products

Hi All! A friend told me about Colourpop cosmetics and I fell in love with their lip products! They do matte lip products that aren't drying, it's amazing! I got a lippie stix and lippie pencil. The lip products are very affordable and have great color pay off!

Lippie Pencil in Bossy: This soft red color is so pretty, and is featured in this blog post. The lippie pencil had amazing staying power and went on very smoothly. It wasn't super moisturizing but I definitely didn't feel like my lips were in the Sahara Desert.












Yes I have a crooked smile
Lippie Stix in Dazed: This plum-red color is great for Fall and Winter. The lippie stix was definitely more moisturizing and went on even smoother than the pencil. Because it was creamer it had more smudge potential, but I still love it!


Their products also smell really good, so that's a plus! Hahaha. Overall, these products work really well and have a very affordable price. Let me know if you try these out :)

XOXO 
CC

No comments :

Post a Comment