Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Holiday Party Series Part 1: Gifts

Welcome to part 1 of my Holiday Party Series! To make up for my lack of posts since school as started I have a mini series coming your way in honor of the holiday season! I hope you enjoy this gift guide and find it helpful :)
For the music lover: Record Player

For the coffee lover: Cold Brew Machine 


For the natural beauty lover: This super cool personalized shampoo and conditioner set! It's also paraben, sulfate, phthalate, GMO and triclosan free! (just take my money already! LOL)
For the beach lover: These 

Subscription boxes: Check here for more
For the beauty lover: My favorites are Ipsy and Goodbeing





For the fitness lover: Bulu Box

For the guy(s) in your life: The one who is classy AF. The boy who needs a stylist. Any guy.











For that person who always loses their socks: Or just likes socks

For the organic and health foodie: Conscious Box 

For the friend who is always snacking: Knoshy

Happy Holidays! Keep your eyes out for parts 2 and 3.
CC

No comments :

Post a Comment