Monday, February 2, 2015

DIY Natural Dry Shampoo


I am so excited about this! I have been meaning to try out a natural shampoo for ages and I finally did! Can I just say, this recipe is AMAZING??


The recipe is super easy:
Cornstarch and an essential oil of your choice (the EO is optional though)
1/4 cup of cornstarch and 5 drops of your EO
Mix it up and you're done, it's that easy! Now if you are worried about using this on dark hair you can switch out your 1/4 of a cup of cornstarch with 2 TBS of cocoa powder (unsweetened) and 2 TBS of cornstarch. I have dark hair, but I just felt weird putting chocolate in my hair...The gray-ish tinge you dark-haired people might be worried about isn't a problem if you use this at night or even just wait an hour or so before going out.
I apply this with an old makeup brush and then brush it through my hair.

Let me know if you try this out!
XO
CC

No comments :

Post a Comment