Thursday, December 25, 2014

My Hair Care Routine


Hi Everyone!
Recently I switched back to a conditioner that I had been using for a couple years now, and I realized how much I love it. My hair feels so soft and smooth so I'm here to share my everyday hair care routine!
Well first of all, I don't actually wash my hair everyday, I wash it about every 2-3 days. I have been seeing so many mixed reviews on whether or not you should wash your hair lightly everyday or not. Anyway, I used a Head and Shoulders shampoo (I know...it sounds weird, but it's great especially in the winter!) currently I'm using Ocean Lift (which smells all beachy - but not fishy- and I love ittt!).
After shampooing, I towel dry my hair and apply the Whole Foods 365 Citrus Conditioner, which makes my hair so soft!


Every once in a while I clarify my hair by mixing baking soda with my shampoo, then I follow up with a deep conditioner. I love the Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment Deep Repair Masque


After washing my hair I use the Macadamia Healing Oil and apply it to damp hair, it decreases drying time, smells amazing, and makes my hair super soft!



Leave requests down below!
Lots of love!
CC

P.S. If you follow me on Instagram you know that I recently chopped my hair!

No comments :

Post a Comment