Saturday, November 29, 2014

DIY Sigma Brush Cleaning Glove

Hi DIYers!
I have the easiest (albeit a little time consuming) DIY for you guys! Remember when the Sigma Brush Cleaning Glove was, like, all the rage a couple years ago (at a whopping $35)? Well I made a DIY version of it (practically free)!

...but then I lost it...so while I was making this new one I though it would share the process with you all

Materials:

  • Piece of hard plastic - I used a clipboard
  • Hot glue gun (and about 10 sticks of glue haha)


Clean your clipboard, then start gluing circles of varying sizes (small for small brushes and large for large brushes) these circles are great for working your brush cleanser into your brushes. Then start gluing thick and thin wavy lines on the clipboard for rinsing.
In the beginning my circles had a whole bunch of the annoying stringy pieces of glue :(
Finished product! Ta da!
It works really well because it provides textures that making cleaning brushes much faster and easier.
Let me know if you try this out!

XOXO
CC

1 comment :

  1. Girl I'm so excited to try this out!! now all i need is a clipboard....

    ReplyDelete