Friday, September 5, 2014

Happy Friday! September 5th, 2014

Happy Fashion: Love these simple, neutral outfits
































Happy Travel: Not so much a place to travel, more of a pretty picture

Happy Food:Yum! I need to make this no bake protein cookie dough!

Happy Music: I have been obsessed with "Like Real People Do" by Hozier and "Tonight You're Perfect" by New Politics


Happy Video: I don't watch So You Think You Can Dance, but I did see this dance and I fell in love with it!

Happy Randoms: Been loving hairstyles with fluffy braids!!


I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! (Especially those of you who have started school, get some sleep ;)

XOXO,
CC

P.S. If you can't see the videos, try using your computer!

2 comments :

  1. That no bake cookie dough looks soooooo good! I need to try it, too :)

    - MeYouAndHayleyLarue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks super easy too! :)
      Thanks for reading my blog!

      XOXO

      Delete