Sunday, August 10, 2014

Senior Pictures

Hello All!
My friends and I just had our senior pictures taken. It was so much fun and the pictures turned out beautifully! I thought I would share my makeup and outfits with you all!

Outfits
Outfit 1 was a maxi dress from Forever 21
Heels from Justfab, they are actually my prom shoes!

Outfit 2 was a more structured outfit:
Blazer: Forever 21
White v-neck: Target
Shorts: J Crew
Heels: JC Penney
 





Outfit 3 was kind of "classic senior pictures" in my opinion, a nice fit and flair dress from Forever 21
Wedges: Just Fab


Makeup
My makeup was pretty similar to my prom makeup, but with less glitter and less eyeliner.

Skin: Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation in Light/Medium

Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Ash

Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion
UD Naked Palette: Sin/Sidecar on the lid, Buck in the crease, Naked right above the crease, and to blend everything out
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner to create a very thin line, no wing
Tarte Inner Rim Brightener on the waterline
Makeup Forever Smoky Extravagant Mascara on just the top lashes

Lips:
Loreal Colour Caresse Wet Shine Stain in Pink Resistance (I just love this color! It is super natural but it still looks like you're wearing something, kind of like a MLBB. Also, it is a stain, which is great because it has amazing staying power, but since it goes on as a gloss it does not dry out your lips!)

Leave any requests below!
XOXO
CC

2 comments :

  1. can i request a tutorial on how to look as good as you do pls thanks ily

    ReplyDelete