Friday, July 11, 2014

Happy Friday! July 11th, 2014

Happy Fashion: Classy rompers













Happy Travel: I'm going to Kaui in a couple of weeks with one of my best friends and I cannot wait!!



Happy Food: I want to make this Chai Ice Cream SOOOO badly! Too bad I don't have an ice cream maker :(
It's made with coconut milk! Yum!

Happy Music: I've been really feeling country music lately! Hahaha I have stations programmed in my car and everything! One song that I could not get out of my head for weeks was Play it Again by Luke Bryan

Happy Videos: Oh, my, gosh! I have watched the 1st of both these videos and loved them! I cannot believe they came out with sequels on the same day! What are the odds?
I like that this was different from the first "Disney Dudez" both are super fun to listen to! If you haven't seen the first one check it out!
I hope you've seen "After Ever After" before, if you haven't you clearly don't keep up with pop culture ;) Anyway, this guy is brilliant, and a really good singer! I feel like this version was even more morbid than the first, but I still found it clever and funny!

Happy Randoms:
I thought this post on the early sketches of Disney characters was so interesting!

XOXO
CC

P.S. If you can't see the videos, try using your computer!

1 comment :

  1. Hello doll. I own a beauty blog with makeup reviews, tips, fashion..... Check it out, if you like it please follow: Nika's Beauty Land

    ReplyDelete