Saturday, June 21, 2014

Happy Friday! June 20th, 2014

Let's pretend I did not forget to post this yesterday...enjoy! Have a great weekend :)
Happy Fashion:
Love this look! It's classy but has a really cool edge to it! Great for a summer date night!

Really cool, more "high fashion" look by Zac Posen!
Happy Travel: Italy seems like a fun place to be right now :)


Happy Food: Krave Jerky is seriously the best thing ever! My favorite is the Citrus Basil

Happy Music: Obsessing over Ed Sheeran again! I cannot wait for his album to come out June 23rd! In the mean time I'm listening to his Multiply live show in Dublin.

Happy Video: Can you say girl power? Love!

Happy Randoms:
This is the most precious thing I have ever seen!

Happy Eye candy:
After watching The Fault in Our Stars (check out my "review" here) I'm obsessed with Ansel Elgort and Nat Wolff!




















XOXO
CC

No comments :

Post a Comment