Monday, June 2, 2014

Feeling Artsy...

Hi Everyone!
I am so sorry  I have been gone for so long but I have been swamped! School is rapidly ending and I have to start studying for finals but I will be back once school is over with a post on my prom (which is WAY later than most people's, but maybe I can inspire you for next year?)

If you guys saw this crazy post, you know that I take a class called "Theory of Knowledge" in school. It's kind of like philosophy, we have to reflect on knowledge, ways of knowing, different areas of knowledge etc. (it can sometimes be mind blowing and sometimes make you wish you could blow out your mind) Anyway, we had an assignment to complete "The Art Assignment", and while I was writing up my reflection for this Art Assignment Assignment (Yes, that is a running class joke...) I felt so inspired by the whole thing! I did the "What, How, Where" assignment, which was so fun but soo embarassing! Looking back at my work, I think I'm actually going to attempt all of the assignments! They are so fun and creative. They can seem sort of scary and awkward, but it is all for a purpose!
I encourage you guys to do at least one assignment, or at least check this out! It is so cool (plus, John Green and his wife - The Yeti (for all you nerd fighters XD) are hosting it!) Let me know if you try it out in the comments below!

Lots of love!
CC

No comments :

Post a Comment