Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Books to read

Now that its Summer, its finally time for me to tackle the reading list I've developed over the school year! Here are my books and why I'm into them!

Nonfiction:
1. Green Tea Living
2. Gorgeously Green
3. Green Greener Greenest
I want to read the 3 books above because I'm obsessed with Green living!
4. Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge - book of mnemonic devices
I thought this would be something fun to look through!


Fiction:
1. The Help
I've seen the movie, and I would really like to read the book to see difference, and just gain a better understanding of the story!
2. Perks of Being a Wallflower
I was going to read the book before the movie came out but I never did (don't judge me too harshly!) I really need to read it! I don't think it's fair to the author to watch the movie without at least reading the book.
3. 1984
I need to have some good literature in my book list! 1984 is a classic, and I still haven't read it!
4. Life of Pi
I actually HAVEN'T watched the movie to this (I know, it won a bunch of awards, I just haven't gotten around to watching it) Now I can read the book before I watch the movie for this one!
5. Seriously...I'm Kidding
I ended up downloading the audiobook for this, and it was so worth it! Not a serious read, or even one that REALLY makes you think, but Ellen is so funny and it's a great "feel good" book! :)
6. House Rules
7. 19 Minutes
Both novels are written by Jodi Picoulet and my friends recommended them to me so I want to check them out!
8. Looking for Alaska
I believe this is the novel John Green is most well known for, but I haven't read it, so I really have to get on that!

XOXO
CC

No comments :

Post a Comment