Monday, April 7, 2014

My Take on a Power Suit

Hello All!
I have literally had this post ready since February and have been too lazy/busy to take pictures of it, so here is a crappy (like, really crappy! Sorry!) selfie I took on my phone because I REALLY want to get this post up! From now on I PROMISE to take better pictures, let it slide this one time, pretty please?

I'm in a school club called Model United Nations (MUN) comment down below if you've heard of it! And the other day I had to get all fancied up for it, so here is my outfit! I was feeling a "power suit" vibe from it, especially with my casual/messy pony tail, and I know it's not actually SUPER fancy but I kind of liked it, so I hope you enjoy!






Blazer: Forever 21
Shirt: Target
Pants: UNIQULO
Shoes: From a friend, but I believe they're from JC Penny

I hope you enjoyed this little Outfit of the Day!

XOXO
CC

No comments :

Post a Comment