Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My little rant...

I know this is really bad but sometimes I get bored in Theory of Knowledge class and I just start to think about the most random stuff! Lately I've been writing down the rants/questions I have for the guys of the world. This post might be a little rude/weird/confusing but if you don't like it, feel free to skip past it! It's all in good fun ;)
  1. Do guys who are ridiculously clean shaven grow less facial hair? Is that why they can get such a clean shave?
  2. Have you ever noticed that a lot of guys have the weirdest upside-down U shaped hair cut on the back of their neck? What's up with that?
  3. How do you decide what an appropriate side-burn length is?
  4. Why, oh why, would you ever wear a striped long sleeve shirt under a graphic tee shirt? Like, I'm sorry, but what are you thinking?
  5. Why do some guys like to have "racing strips" on the sides of their heads?
  6. I understand you might not have a lot of clothes, but THAT peacoat with a hoodie, EVERYDAY?? Need some inspiration? Check out Pinterest! There is so much style inspiration (yes, for guys too) that there is no excuse for you to dress poorly! Hahaha There is even a fit guide! ASJKDFSKDFJ ok, seriously, no excuse!

    Side note: I had never actually looked up male fashion on Pinterest, but I have learned so much about my male fashion preference hahahahha 


  7. This pin...HAHAAHAdang! Why can't I fake sneeze? ...or fake trip...hahaahaha
  8. Faux-hawks...I mean...really?
  9. Long hair...what gives? In my opinion, VERY few guys can pull it off, so...
  10. Colored pants: pink, purple, orange...WTH?
  11. Shoes can make or break an outfit. Please pick out your shoes accordingly!
  12. Ok, how do some guys just have the most perfect brows?? I am so jealous!!! Don't even get my started on their eyelashes. Share your secrets boys!
That's my weird post! Now you know how much of a freak I am! ;) Next post will be something food/beauty/fashion related, I promise!

Did you like this post? Let me know in the comments below :) Also comment if you have requests!!

XOXO
CC

No comments :

Post a Comment