Saturday, April 12, 2014

Eating Clay??

Whether you like Shailene Woodley or not you have to admit she is a total natural beauty! Plus what I love most about her is that she's a total natural girl! She says that she drinks spring water! As in she hikes to a spring, and brings fresh water back for her to drink...cray!! (But totally awesome)

Why Shailene is a totally "Living at the Beach" role  model!:
  • Before she chopped her hair she used an all natural shampoo by living libations
  • She oil pulls! I'm starting and I can't wait for my teeth to naturally whiten! :)
  • She totally supports taking those days off from wearing makeup
  • She says the secret to good skin is laughter :)
  • SHE DIYS! She makes her own soaps!
  • She uses all natural makeup and skincare <3
  • She eats clay!! ...wait what?

I've done some research on this stuff and Bentonite Clay can be pretty beneficial:

  • Helps with digestion
  • Great for detoxing
  • Helps to better absorb nutrients
  • Re-mineralizes your teeth
  • helps with skin and allergy issues
  • and more...
when hydrated, the clay produces an "electrical charge", so it absorbs and removes toxins, heavy metals, etc

Externally its a great detox bath, face mask or paste to help with eczema!

Now, take all of this with a grain of salt, but I think I'm gonna try eatin some clay myself!!
What do you think? Let me know in the comments below!!
XOXO
CC

P.S. Don't let the clay come in contact with metal because it reduces its effectiveness!

No comments :

Post a Comment