Friday, March 7, 2014

Pretending to be a Movie Critic: Saving Mr. Banks

Oh. My. Gosh. This movie was SO good! I almost cried. But maybe I'm just a freak...haha

I heard that (as Hollywood tends to do) the movie is not completely accurate, the real life story is slightly darker and does not have that happy of an ending. HOWEVER, I thought this movie was so sweet! It really makes you think more about the story of Mary Poppins (which I seriously need to read now!).

The movie includes some lines from the Mary Poppins movie and shows "where they came from". There is also a scene where they sing "Let's go fly a kite" and it was totally my favorite scene! I don't even know what to say, but the movie was amazing!


The acting was all so amazing, Tom Hanks makes the perfect Walt Disney :)

Oh, my, gosh! The flashback scenes are amazing! It's not sugar coated, in fact it's very emotional and it gives us a look behind the darker side of the story of Mary Poppins

That's all I'm going to say because I don't want to spoil anything. But if you haven't watched it, WATCH IT NOW!!!

XOXO
CC

P.s. PL Travers got to go to Disneyland with WALT DISNEY HIMSELF! She is so lucky!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment