Saturday, March 29, 2014

Pig Party?? + My Outfit

Hi DIYers!
I'm such a weirdo, but I love pigs! Hahahaha
I was deciding on a theme for my birthday party this year (I always plan somewhat extravagant parties because, yet again, I am a weirdo) and I finally settled on a pig theme!

My invitations were sort of tricky, but to make it fun and creative I typed all the information up on a pig, and I made it scratch-off so if you scratch off the "mud" you can see all the deets!

Anyway: As far as decorations...I have a giant pig poster my friend made for me so we can play "pin the tail on the pig" (I'm such a child...) I also have a "Pig Hall of Fame" featuring Piglet, Miss Piggy, Babe, Wilbur, etc. And finally my awesome friend also made a little "Pigs in a Blanket" sign for the movie corner! :)

I have a couple of quotes around my house as well! They were all from Charlotte's Web except "That'll do pig, that'll do" (it's a classic ;) ) Once again,  made my by talented friend!

HM did my makeup! She is so amazing!!! Unfortunately I did not get very good pictures of it (but I'll still include some pics) :( She used her Naked 3 Palette to create the look














The eye makeup was a pink/purple look that was super wearable! With black slightly winged out eyeliner.
The look was finished off with pink cheeks (Sonia Kashuk's flamingo) and pink lips (Angel by MAC with Maybelline wet shine stain in Pink Resistance)

As for my outfit...
I made my own pig ears and nose. I wore the nose on my neck because it actually ended up being sort of annoying hahaha

Outfit Details:
Top: Little Tree
Skirt: Homemade
Shoes: Ellen Tracy



Leave any requests down below!
Lots of love <3
CC






No comments :

Post a Comment