Friday, February 28, 2014

Udon Soup!!

Hey Food Lovers!
So, as I said, I'm no health expert but I do love food! The other day I made some udon soup that semi-healthy, so here I go! This is exactly what I used, but feel free to choose ingredients based on your preference.


Ingredients:

  • 2 cups of chicken broth (or really any broth)
  • 1 Package of Annie Chun organic udon noodles
  • Annie Chun mini wantons
  • About 2 Tbls soy sauce
  • Kale/Spinach
  • Cauliflower
  • Carrots
  • Sriracha (optional)
Bring the broth to a boil. Add in the soy sauce, noodles and mini wantons, and let them cook for about 2 minutes. Add in the veggies and let them cook down a little bit (about 2 minutes). Then feel free to add in some Sriracha for an extra kick (yum!)

So that's it! Super simple, yummy, and great on a cold day!

Hope you enjoy and let me know if you try it out!

XOXO
CC

No comments :

Post a Comment